Narcoossee

The center of Narcoossee is located at the blinking light at Jones and Narcoossee Road.  In 1883 many settlers swarmed to Narcoossee to participate in a new community that promised an annual income of $10,000 in the citrus groves.  Nelson Fell, the original founder of the township, later moved a good portion of the settlers to a new location he named Fellsmere in 1910.

Narcoossee is now still unincorporated and consists of ranches and single family homes on the east side of East Lake Tohopekaliga.

Narcoossee Properties